- Rhymes: -uːzɪŋ
- present participle of cruise
- The action of the verb to cruise.
- Cruising is a popular activity among the over-60s.
Cruising may mean:
- Cruising (driving), driving around for social purposes, especially by teenagers
- Cruise (flight), in aviation
- Cruising (maritime), leisurely travel by boat, yacht, or cruise ship
- Cruising for sex, the process of searching in public places for sexual partners, especially by gay men
- Cruising, a motor milestone for infants where they can walk by holding onto something and they make the transition to being a toddler
cruising in Dutch: Cruising
aeronautics, air service, airline, astronautics, aviation, ballooning, blind flying, boating, canoeing, circumnavigation, cloud-seeding, coasting, commercial aviation, contact flying, flight, flying, general aviation, gliding, gunkholing, motorboating, navigability, navigating, navigation, passage-making, periplus, pilotage, rowing, sailing, sailplaning, sculling, sea travel, seafaring, soaring, steaming, travel by water, voyaging, water travel, winging, yachting